Jaya A. Shurtliff Esq.
Ms. Shurtliff's practice is primarily Social Security Disability Law, Veterans Disability Benefits, Long Term Disability Litigation and Appellate Work. She is a Union University, Albany Law School Graduate. . Ms. Shurtliff has attended seven NOSSCR Conferences in Washington DC (2), Orlando, Philadelphia, Boston, Baltimore and St. Louis and has advanced training in Social Security Disability Law.
- New York, 1997
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York, 2002
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 2006
- U.S. Court of Veterans Appeals, 2007
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
- Albany Law School Union University, Albany, New York
- St Lawrence University